Membership Levels / Benefits
The Western Art Rodeo Association (WARA) is dedicated to preserving the cultural heritage of the American West and the Life of the American Cowboy.
- Premium Memberships are CHANGING in 2019, therefore, we are not currently accepting any new Premium Members until after Jan. 1, 2019.
- Make sure you Subscribe to our Newsletter to be notified of the 2019 Changes!
You can cancel or upgrade your membership at any time by Contacting the W.A.R.A.
**If you need help, call us at 801-210.0479 and we will take your membership over the phone.**
Premium Member Benefits - The Details
What are the Membership Levels?
- Premium Membership
- Contestant Membership (Artists wanting to compete without other promotion)
- Sponsor Membership (Anyone wanting to Support the W.A.R.A.)
The W.A.R.A. is the only Professional Organization that provides these advantages to our members:
- Unbiased Opportunity to Compete in Art Sporting Events
- No Jury Selection Process.
- Critiquing Opportunities
What makes the WARA Different?
More Benefits for Premium and Contestant Members
- Sell more Artwork
- Broaden your Audience
- Greater Exposure to Art Collectors
- Belonging to a professional, non-bias organization
- The potential to gain sponsorship from WARA sponsors. (value – priceless)
- Permission to use the official WARA Logo
- Tips and mentoring from other art professionals
- The potential to earn money with your art, regardless of sales
- Keep updated on news and events within the art industry
- Compete on a level playing field
- The opportunity to compete for a World Title
- Reduce promotion costs
- The WARA connects you to a community of artists, collectors and a public hungry for art.
- Being a part of an ALL NEW Art Sport which will revolutionize the art industry forever.