Rimrock Custom Spurs and Bits is the official Spur Maker to Miss Rodeo America.
I recently visited with Rimrock Custom Spurs at their booth at the Cowboy Christmas Gift Show in Las Vegas, Nevada 2010. It was very impressive and obvious that these guys are passionate about what they do and take great pride in the quality they produce and provide.
They explained to me what separates their custom spurs from other (less expensive = less quality) spurs and bits.
Rimrock’s spurs are made all handmade from the finest Sterling Silver. It’s the personal touch and custom designs, combined with quality craftsmanship that makes Rimrock products stand apart from the crowd when in comes to quality spurs and bits.
A bit about Rimrock Custom Spurs and Bits:
- We realize that your spurs and bits are very personal and are a reflection of you.
- We can build you spurs and bits to be proud of and you can pass them down through time.
- With over 30 years experience, we stand behind our work.
- Our spurs are made by US, in our shop, completely by hand. Made in the U.S.A.
- We do all of our own silver work and use only Sterling Silver, Gold or Bronze for our trim.
- We use only Silver Soldier.
- We guarantee every detail of our work – you will not have any trim fall off of our spurs or bits.
- We also do custom brands and logos
To see more Custom Designs and learn more about Rimrock Products, Download Rimrock’s Custom Spurs and Bits Catalog. (you will want to see this!)
You can also Contact Rimrock Custom Spurs and Bits using the information below:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1901 Fruitland, NM 87416
Thank you to Rimrock Custom Spurs and Bits for sharing with the Western Art Rodeo Association at Cowboy Christmas 2010. It’s good to know there’s still people out there that truly take pride in custom, handmade work and the value of a quality product. Keep up the good work.