This is a great opportunity to learn from a top sculptor and a great instructor as well as other artists. We have artists coming from Las Vegas and as far as Canada so far. Only 4 seats remain in the class so Reserve your Seat Today!
- Deb Lindsay Studios – Mountain Home, Utah – More Information
- Visit Deb Lindsay Studios Website for More Information
Sculpting Workshop Dates
- Sept 17-19 2015
Contact Deb Lindsay 435-823-3739 for details and to reserve your place in the class.
The course will cover the following:
- Anatomy, Balance, Composition, Design, Negative space, Mass, Mirroring and Mimicking images both Negative and Positive.
- You will teach a unique and effortless method of learning by identifying individual shapes and forms and how they relate to one another much like assembling a puzzle.
- Emphasize the importance of the base which supports the main subject and how it should complement rather than dominate the sculpture.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or in the beginning phases of your sculpting career, you will improve your ability and knowledge by effectively applying and understanding the principles of art. All workshops are supervised by Jeff himself.
About Jeff Wolf
- Jeff Wolf has been sculpting since he was 8 years old. He has won over 26 national awards with his art. He is a very good teacher and extremely easy to learn from. Please visit the links below to learn more.
- Learn More about Jeff Wolf Workshops
- Testimonials from Jeff Wolf Students
- Even More Testimonials
- Workshop is $575.00 per student. This includes all your supplies and your lunch each day.
Come join us for a wonderful time and make some great friends. See you there!
Contact Deb Lindsay 435-823-3739 to reserve your place in the class.