Jeff Wolf will be teaching Sculpting Workshops at Deb Lindsay Studios in 2016. We call these “Workshops” because you will receive hands on training supervised by Jeff himself.
Sculpting Workshops Schedule:
- September 15 thru 17, 2016 at Deb Lindsay’s Studio in Mountain Home, Utah.
- Beginners will have all their supplies and their lunch each day paid for. Cost is $575.00.
- Advanced students cost is $575.00. Which includes your lunch. There is a $25.00 fee for class supplies, (clay is extra at $5.40 lb. clay comes in 10lb blocks).
Contact Deb Lindsay 435-823-3739 for details and to reserve your place in the class.
The course will cover the following:
- Anatomy, Balance, Composition, Design, Negative space, Mass, Mirroring and Mimicking images both Negative and Positive.
- You will teach a unique and effortless method of learning by identifying individual shapes and forms and how they relate to one another much like assembling a puzzle.
- Emphasize the importance of the base which supports the main subject and how it should complement rather than dominate the sculpture.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or in the beginning phases of your sculpting career, you will improve your ability and knowledge by effectively applying and understanding the principles of art.