Update on the Western Art Fall Shootout at Heber City Cowboy Poetry.
We’ve been receiving a lot of e-mails and phone calls with questions about the Fall Shootout Entries so we thought we would give everyone a brief update.
All events still have openings at this point. Carving has only three entries before it will be closed and the other events are about 1/2 full. As events fill up, they will be removed from the Registration/Entry page.
Events for the Fall Shootout will include Oil Painting, Water Color, Dry Medium, Photography, Sculpture and Carving. The event will be held on November 3-5, 2011.
Here are the links to the event pages where you can find all the information about the Western Art Fall Shootout at Heber City Cowboy Poetry.
- Due to limited space, we are only allowing 10 contestants per event
- Entries will be accepted on a first come basis and close when event reaches 10 contestants
- Even if an event does not reach 10 contestants, the deadline to enter is August 15, 2011
- Contestants will only be allowed to take their highest scoring piece in each event into the Championship Go Round
- Contestants must be present or have a representative present at the event.
The W.A.R.A. realizes that times are tough for artists right now and it is extremely important to spend advertising and promotion dollars wisely. We feel that we have partnered with the best organization possible to promote Western Art and Western Artists by joining the Heber City Cowboy Poetry Gathering, as it is one of the largest cowboy poetry events in the country.
We couldn’t be happier with the arrangement and we are looking forward to an exciting and successful event for everyone involved. We hope to see everyone there.